Chris Gazze is a good friend of mine from high school, and along with being a hardcore Steelers fan, he’s also quite good with a camera. He’s been kind enough to share some of the pictures he’s snapped at camp recently, and this would be one of them.
It’s the type of picture that is just screaming for a caption.
There’s just so many things happening here. The handstand. Mike Wallace looking stunned by it. The conversation between Casey Hampton and Mike Tomlin. Tomlin looks like he’s describing the gigantic steak he had for dinner the night before, while Hampton appears to not be able to get enough of the story.
(Photo courtesy Chris Gazze)
- Projected 53-Man Final Roster Entering Camp And Other Goodies
- Training Camp Preview and Roster Projections: Defensive Line
- Training Camp Preview and Roster Projections: Defensive Backs
- Training Camp Preview and Roster Projections: Offensive Line (Updated)
- Camp Analysis: Looking At The First Few Days