A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– We had some site problems last night that prevented me from getting this set up, so here it is. Better late than never, I suppose.
– Well, it’s almost gameday so let’s get some predictions, people. Are the Steelers headed for 2-0, finally defeating the Titans in Tennessee … or is 1-1 what’s in the cards?
– You remember the Titans, right? [One For The Other Thumb]
– How do the Steelers get ready for Chris Johnson? By using Antonio Brown as Chris Johnson in practice. Also, it sounds like Brown could make his debut on Sunday. [Tribune Review]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: This video made its way around the internet prior to Super Bowl XL, but it shows Steelers fans and their fascination for taking pictures of the Terrible Towel all over the world. Steelers fans are everywhere.