A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– Crazy stat mentioned during the Monday night game: Since 1992 the Green Bay Packers have had just two starting quarterbacks … Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. That’s it. The Steelers have had that many quarterbacks in three weeks in 2010. Here’s my question … which is more impressive: The Green Bay Packers having just two quarterbacks since 1992, or the Pittsburgh Steelers having just three head coaches since 1969? Both are incredible in their own way.
– I like this mindset from Ryan Clark. Via Twitter: “Until we get another shutout we are not playing at a high enough level. My apologies Steeler Nation, we’re a work in progress.” [Ryan Clark on Twitter]
– It’s a cake. It’s a Terrible Towel. It’s a Terrible Towel Cake. [PSAMP]
– Against All Odds. [One For The Other Thumb]
– Stat time. [Post Game Heroes]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: Brett Keisel doing what he does … score touchdowns. And how awesome is Gus Johnson? That guy can make grass growing sound exciting.