support usYou know you want to!
advertiseIf you'd like to advertise on Steelers Lounge just shoot us an email.
- EasyLikeSundayMorning said In honor of Joe Greene’s retirement, how abo...
- EasyLikeSundayMorning said I agree. I’ve wanted the Steelers to groom...
- Canadian Steeler said Pretty sure this is discussed elsewhere, but I don...
- Cols714 said The CB the Steelers took in the 5th round seems li...
- ted said Exactly. Brown is a nice prospect, who LeBeau woul...
- Intropy said Kluwe seems quite likely to be a free agent pretty...
- Intropy said If I could spend a 2nd round pick to reset Larry F...
- Eric said The Steelers signed former Bills Pro Bowl punter B...
- Eric said I saw one scouting write up that said A. Brown was...
- Cols714 said I was wrong about which pick would be hated. Clear...
sl community: latest topics
steelers news on the tubes
- April 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
search the site
Monthly Archives: September 2010
We’re back for another podcast, this time JJ, Gretz and I preview the Titans game. For an indication of how seriously we take the Steelers, a conversation about a Week 2 matchup with Tennessee also, almost impossibly, touches on Kordell … Continue reading
Defensive backs all over the NFL hate Hines Ward (voted the dirtiest player in the NFL last year) because he’s not afraid to do what every defensive back would do to him (or any other receiver) if given the chance: … Continue reading
Prior to this past April, “Please, for the love of god, draft an offensive linemen early” was the Steelers fans’ lament. I was reminded of that after reading Bob Costas’ comments on JJ’s most recent o-line analysis post. I think … Continue reading
A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
Pittsburgh’s offensive line was already considered the team’s weak link. And that was before Willie Colon or Max Starks were sitting on the sideline. So how did the Steelers’ offensive line fare against the Falcons? Better than you may think.
We don’t have a lot to evaluate when looking at the play of Dennis Dixon. He has, after all, appeared in just three NFL games, starting only two. The only things we can definitively say at this point: 1) He’s … Continue reading
Most of my friends are now married, with many flabbergasted that a strapping, gainfully-employed, middle-aged, bald man like myself remains single. My standard response to relationship questions for several years has been that I will marry the summer of Jerome … Continue reading
JJ mentioned this at the end of the Steelers Lounge podcast (subscribe now!), but it’s worth repeating: if somebody had told you that Pittsburgh would be 1-0 with their third-string quarterback under center and after losing their left tackle and … Continue reading