A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– Reggie Bush: Overrated, or game-changing player? I think he’s a modern day Eric Metcalf, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. It’s just not worth the No. 2 overall pick in the draft.
– Cotter’s game recaps at One For The Other Thumb continue to crack me up on a weekly basis. This week’s did not disappoint. [One For The Other Thumb]
– Here’s your Week 7 Power Rankings Round Up. [Behind The Steel Curtain]
– And now for something completely nuts: James Harrison standing next to the Easter Bunny. [Blog N' Gold]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: Nobody gets to the end zone like Hines Ward.