I think I’ve mentioned it here at some point, but I’ve felt for quite a while now that James Harrison is the new Greg Lloyd. I’m now starting to believe that Harrison might be even crazier.
On Sunday, he dished out a pair of hits that knocked two Browns wide receivers (Josh Cribbs and Mohamed Mossaquoi) out of the game.
Here they are…
The questions now become: 1) will James Harrison have a lighter pay check this week and 2) should he?
Browns fans are already up in arms about Harrison (even bringing up the Vince Young bodyslam from earlier this season) and asking if he’ll be suspended — not just fined, but suspended — for being a repeat offender. I’m guessing, in a word: No. I’m also guessing that every Browns fan in existence has a poster of Turkey Jones slamming Terry Bradshaw, and loving every minute of it.
Your thoughts, Loungers? Should he have been penalized? Will/should he be fined? Discuss.
- James Harrison Talks About Roughing Up Kyle Orton
- James Harrison Is Your AFC Defensive Player of the Week
- Video: Troy Polamalu Intercepts Passes When He’s on the Sidelines, Too
- Facts, Figures and Video: Deshea Townsend and His Place In Steelers History
- Whatever You Do, Eric Mangini, DON’T Start Colt McCoy