A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– I’m not one to comment on somebody’s clothing, because, hell, I’m usually slumming around in an old pair of jeans and the same hooded IUP sweatshirt that probably hasn’t been washed in a month, but does anybody know what the hell Terrell Owens was wearing after Monday’s game?
That looks like a sleeveless version of the number Harry and Lloyd were wearing at the end of Dumb and Dumber, and those glasses. Wow. What an outfit. There’s a saying that out there goes something like: “dress for the job you want, not the job you have.” Based on this, I’m not sure what job Terrell Owens wants. And, apparently, based on my wardrobe, I’m right where I should be.
– In other news. Max Starks may be done for the season. That is … in a word. Not good. [Pittsburgh Post Gazette]
– If you haven’t done so already, check out Steelers Lounge Podcast #15. [Us]
– Here’s one more look at the latest Antwaan Randle El trick play. It’s an impressive throw by Randle El, not only in terms of distance, but the fact it was a perfectly thrown tight spiral. It was certainly risky going into triple coverage, but a hell of a job by Mike Wallace to go up and get it. [Me at FanHouse]
– 14 Thoughts On Steelers vs. Bengals [Mondesi's House]
– 10 Things To Like About The Steelers Win [Behind The Steel Curtain]
– And Another Podcast for you to listen to. [Steel Curtain Radio]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: Ryan Clark.