A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– So. That happened. I’m still not sure which play was more insane: Leodis McKelvin getting tackled by his own guy on what would have been a game-winning kickoff return, or Stevie Johnson dropping that pass. Either way, it’s a win, and it sets up a huge game in Baltimore next Sunday night with both teams coming in 8-3 (Baltimore managed to hold on for a 17-10 win against Tampa Bay).
– Hey, if you haven’t checked it out yet, here is Steelers Lounge Podcast #20. [Us]
– 12 Thoughts on Steelers vs. Bills [Mondesi's House]
– Stevie Johnson, the player that dropped the pass in overtime, went to the Twitter Machine for his postgame reactions. Bizarre to say the least. [Twitter]
– Steelers Hold On, Improve To 8-3. [Behind The Steel Curtain]
– Dale Lolley has some thoughts. [NFL From The Sidelines]
– Suisham’d. [One For The Other Thumb]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: Troy Polamalu has been a bit quiet at times this season, but he was everywhere in the fourth quarter and overtime on Sunday, including this incredible interception at the goal line. William Gay deserves some credit on this play as well.