The Steelers are 8-3, yes, but it was about as ugly a win as you’re going to see. Tomlin reminds us that style points don’t matter, but you can’t realistically expect Pittsburgh to go far with many more efforts like this.
Anyway, JJ, Adam and I talk about it. Gretz and I didn’t have any major issues with the defense’s performance while JJ had a few. In fact, our back and forth on the subject was exactly like the Cortland Finnegan-Andre Johnson throwdown but without the helmets and the punches. I’ll let you decide who was Finnegan and who was Johnson.
Talking starts below.
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #13: Steelers-Saints Recap — a Bunch of Little Stuff
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #5: Steelers-Buccaneers Recap: We’re Livin’ in Charlie Batch’s World
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #9: Browns-Steelers Recap: Ben Survives Colt
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #7: Ravens-Steelers Recap
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #15: Steelers-Bengals Recap — Thanks (for Nothing), Skippy!