A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– Steelers Offense Not To Blame For Jets’ Furious Second Half Comeback [Behind the Steel Curtain]
– The Moments That Shaped the Steelers’ Super Bowl Season [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review]
– This is the best headline you’ll read today. Enjoy: “Harbaugh: They’re playing in ‘our Super Bowl’” [Baltimore Sun]
– And finally, the worst thing you’ll read over the next two weeks, via FanHouse’s Clay Travis. Let me say that I’ve talked to Clay several times over the past 18 months and he’s really smart, extremely nice and a fantastic writer. No idea why he thought this would do anything other than make him look like a hack. And it’s not about ripping the Terrible Towel — that’s fine (he’s done it before and, really, who cares about that?) — it’s more about selling out for cheap traffic. He’s better than that. [FanHouse]
– Random YouTubez: Wiz Khalifa, this time set to 2010 Steelers highlights: