A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– Well, it’s here. Sort of. It’s officially Super Bowl week and we’re now into the home stretch. The Packers hardly practiced last week and seemed to be more concerned about their team picture than the Championship game they’re about to play this week. Sign of a team that’s never been on this stage before? Does any of it matter? (Probably not).
– Speaking of the Packers, their victory celebration is already planned if you guys were interested in checking that out. Even better: The city and the fans are arguing about the plans and what should be done instead. Talk about putting the cart in front of the horse. [Green Bay Press Gazette]
– The latest on the Maurkice Pouncey injury front. [Pro Football Talk]
– Cowboys fans wish their team could be the Steelers. [Dallas Morning News]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: What does another deep run in the postseason from the Steelers bring? Excitement? Fun? Hype? All of that, yes, but it also brings more songs. Take, for example, In The Name Of Cope, a play on U2′s Pride (In The Name Of Love). It’s worth a listen just to hear random clips of Myron going crazy…