A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– And so it is: Steelers vs. Ravens, Round 3. As if it were going to be any other way.
The Jets found a way to steal another one late on Saturday night and the Chiefs couldn’t get out of their own way on Sunday resulting in an epic slate of AFC Divisional games. Patriots-Jets will get all of the national love and attention, and that’s just fine with me. It’s not the path we wanted, but you know what? Super Bowls are hard to win, and any path with any opponent was going to be difficult. And if you think there’s no way the Steelers can go through Baltimore and New England/New York, I’ll just kindly point out there was no way Seattle was going to beat New Orleans on Saturday.
On a semi-related note, I’m calling it today: Seahawks vs. Packers in the NFC Championship game.
In other news, I’ve already received one absurd offer for my tickets and politely laughed. It’s on. And now onto the links…
– Early motivation. [One For The Other Thumb]
– Home Field Advantage: Is it real? [Behind The Steel Curtain]
– And again it comes to this… [D.C. Steeler Nation]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: The best safety in the NFL…