A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– Do you remember the Sunday night game in Baltimore when John Harbaugh went on the NBC pregame show and acted all high and mighty about how his players know the rules, understand the rules and play by the rules? Of course you do, because it probably annoyed you. Well, in that game Ben Roethlisberger suffered a broken nose when he was hit in the head (should have been a penalty). John Harbaugh, of course, is happy that happened. No talking out of both sides of your mouth going on here, eh John? [Ravens Insider]
– Meanwhile, Terrell Suggs has a reasonable approach to Saturday’s game: It’s going to be Armageddon. [ESPN]
– Craig Wolfley on getting a players attention. [Craig Wolfley's Blog]
– Because we missed it: here’s Mike Tomlin’s press conference transcript. [Steel City Insider]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: I remember this video circulating around the Internet and e-mails during the Super Bowl run in 2005…