A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– Last thing before moving onto the Jets: check out Gretz’s View from 522. [Us]
– The primary reason the Steelers lost the Week 15 Jets get-together (other than not having Troy and Heath): special teams. Here’s a detailed breakdown of exactly what happened. [Behind the Steel Curtain]
– Scott Brown in today’s Trib: “Clark mirrors Polamalu when situation arises.” [Tribune-Review]
– Eddie B. writes that the Jets had success running against the Steelers last time. Also worth mentioning: the Steelers had more success running against the Jets. Also, for those of you who missed NFL Network GameDay Saturday, nuggets of wisdom from Marshall Faulk: “I like the Jets in a Jets-Steelers matchup because New York can run the ball on the Steelers, and that means that Dick LeBeau won’t be able to use his fancy defenses.” [Post-Gazette]
– Not-so-random YouTubes: the latest rendition of “Renegade”: a very special Ravens edition (as seen in View from 522):