Steelers Lounge Podcast #34: Super Bowl Bye Week — Andy Russell
It’s another podcast, y’all. We have a week off until the Super Bowl so JJ, Adam and I briefly discuss last season’s Packers-Steelers game; get to some reader mail; rail on Marshall Faulk; talk about Dougie Legursky, Maurkice Pouncey and team spokesman Chris Kemoeatu; and go in-depth on the history of the zone blitz.
And we manage to squeeze all that into 45 minutes. Thanks again for the e-mails (and keep them coming). We’ll have a couple more podcasts next week leading up to the big game.
For now, though, enjoy. Yapping starts below…
Steelers Lounge Podcast #34: Super Bowl Bye Week
As always, thanks to everybody for subscribing to the podcast (do it now if you haven’t) and if you want to send questions, comments, complaints or whatever about the show, email us here.
- Peter King Predicts Steelers Will Win Super Bowl
- Steelers Face Tough Calls on Super Bowl Dress Roster
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #33: Jets-Steelers Recap — Merril Hoge
- The 2010 Steelers Are Very Good, But Are they Super Bowl Material?
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #14: Steelers-Bengals Preview