A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold
Media Day, the low point of Super Bowl Week, is in the books. Now we can get back to the business of manufacturing storylines until Sunday afternoon.
– I tweeted this last night but since this story has obscured most others, it’s worth repeating here: Poor Peter King. Roger Goodell throws him under the bus next to Big Ben and Donte’ Stallworth. [Post-Gazette]
– Keith Butler talks about what the Steelers look for in 3-4 outside linebackers. [Arizona Republic]
– And enterprising soul calling himself Gromer Jeffers Jr. (porn name? porn name) writing for the Dallas Morning News, reported Tuesday that Hines Ward, Ike Taylor and various other Steelers players visited an area strip club. Hines, when asked, denied the story. No idea what to make of this other than some guy actually tells people his name is Gromer Jeffers Jr. [PFT]
– Our good buddy Will Brinson, in Dallas with CBSSports.com, talks to Keisel’s beard:
– And William Gay, doubling as the embedded Steelers correspondent, provides a behind-the-scenes look at Keisel’s beard dancing in the locker room: