A quick daily look at what’s happening around Steelers Nation. And consider this your open thread for discussing the days events and, well, anything else that comes to mind about the Black and Gold.
– I don’t know about the rest of you, but the Super Bowl week hype is starting to bore me. Come on, ESPN, how many times can you debate Ben Roethlisberger vs. Aaron Rodgers?
– Bill Belichick won the AP Coach of the year award, but that’s not the news you should care about. The news you should care about is the news that Mike Tomlin didn’t receive a single vote. I’m not saying he should have been a slam dunk winner (or even the winner), but not one vote? Really? Somebody is going to have to explain that one to me. [Pro Football Talk]
– Jim Wexell on your 2010 Defensive Player Of The Year. [Steel City Insider]
– Fear the man, revere the beard. Posting only because of the picture of Brett Keisel at the top. [One For The Other Thumb]
– And for your random YouTube of the day: A song about Brett Keisel’s beard…