This is your thread to talk about … well, whatever you want.
– Now that FanHouse has officially gone away, I’ll have more time to write about the Steelers here, so that’s something.
– In case you were worried about the Steelers messing up their draft status by going to the Super Bowl, picking No. 31 isn’t much of a concern for the front office. (I imagine they’d have even less problem picking No. 32.) [Post-Gazette]
– Here’s a seven-round Steelers Mock Draft. The people with enough knowledge of the college game to do a seven-round mock draft never cease to amaze me. How many of them turn out to be accurate? Probably not many, but I still respect the effort. The only pick I know of that anybody correctly called after the fourth round was Wilson’s call on Daniel Sepulveda in 2007. He even nailed the freakin’ round, and we’re still talking about to this day because it was, without question, the coolest thing that’s ever happened on the Internet (even cooler than this) [Behind The Steel Curtain]
– More great moments in unlicensed Pittsburgh sports merchandise. [PSAMP]
– And for some YouTube action… random videos from 1975? Awesome.