It’s Super Bowl Week, which means the same vapid storylines day after day, Media Day absurdities, and very little analysis. So, naturally, we spend the first 10 minutes of the podcast bemoaning the spectacle this week has become before JJ reminds us that, you know, we do actual analysis.
JJ points out something nobody is talking about: B.J. Raji is rarely blocked by the center. More likely, that chore will fall to Ramon Foster or Chris Kemoeatu. Still an issue, for sure, but not quite the breathless “Doug Legursky is the next Sean Mahan” subplot.
We also talk about the Steelers running game, stopping Aaron Rodgers and, of course, Hines Ward’s love of cowboy hats and strip clubs, and Ben consuming adult beverages at a piano bar.
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #22: Steelers-Ravens Recap — John L. Williams
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #30: Ravens-Steelers Preview — Chad Scott
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #32: Jets-Steelers Preview — Franco Harris
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #14: Steelers-Bengals Preview
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #28: Steelers-Browns Preview — Chris Hope