This is your thread to talk about … well, whatever you want.
– As the NFL lockout continues, Judge Nelton will reportedly order the two sides to resume mediation early this week. Hopefully this nonsense comes to an end at some point. [Adam Schefter on Twitter]
– In stunning news, an NFL quarterback (in this case, Ben Roethlisberger) wants to throw the football more. He also wants to see more no-huddle offense. I wouldn’t be opposed to that. [Post-Gazette]
– Dealing with the haters. [Nice Pick, Cowher]
– More great moments in unlicensed Pittsburgh sports merchandise from Pittsburgh Sports And Mini Ponies. [PSAMP]
– And for your random YouTube: Rod Woodson scored 17 touchdowns in his career (12 interception returns, two punt returns, two kickoff returns and one fumble return) and this is the first one, a 45-yard pick six against the Cincinnati Bengals during a 30-16 win during his rookie season in 1987.