It’s almost here, folks. The NFL Draft is on the clock and this is our last podcast until, well, Thursday night when we recap the first round and preview the rest of the draft weekend. That’s right, we’re going wall-to-wall with our draft coverage. Ted will be providing his pre- and post-pick analyses from start to finish, we’re also doing a live chat during the first round (hope you’ll join us), as well as the aforementioned post-first-round podcast.
(This seems like the appropriate time to thank you for all your donations. We can’t tell you how much we appreciate it.)
As for today’s show: we talk about the chance of free agency and the draft running simultaneously, and the headaches that scenario creates; Jason La Canfora’s report that Tomlin has gotten the word out that he wants to trade up to grab Mike Pouncey; the notion that the Steelers may need to add depth at wideout this weekend; the possibility of an NFL Network booth of Mike Mayock and Gus Johnson; and, of course, the players we’d like to see in Black and Gold by Friday night.
Deliberatin’ starts below…
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #40: It’s the Offseason, Part IIII — Myron Bell
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #42: It’s the Offseason, Part VI — Dick Hoak
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #38: It’s the Offseason, Part II — Sidney Thornton
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #41: It’s the Offseason, Part V — Lee Flowers
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #39: It’s the Offseason, Part III — Willie Parker