Because this is a podcast about the Steelers (and for this episode Star Wars — you’ll have to listen), we talk about it.
JJ also explains why Tony Hills’ pink slip makes sense, we all high-five each other over Weslye Saunders making the team, and discuss how Crezdon Butler was a victim of too many young cornerbacks and not enough roster spots.
We also answer reader mail, and because we’re a fully interactive outfit, take a spin around the rest of the AFC North. The conclusion: the Ravens’ o-line might be in worse shape than the Steelers’ (and they have zero depth at wide receiver and cornerback); the Browns have Colt McCoy, Peyton Hillis and, well, that’s it; and the Bengals are who we thought they were.
May the Force be with you…
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #50: Falcons Recap — David Little
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #44.1: 1st-Round Recap — Frank Pollard
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #48: Redskins Recap — Matt Cushing (!)
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #49: Eagles Recap — Dwayne Woodruff
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #10: Steelers-Dolphins Preview — James Harrison Didn’t Retire