Hello, downtrodden Steelers fans, it’s another Steelers Lounge Podcast. In this episode we’re tasked with finding the silver lining in that Ravens beatdown (we’re taking suggestions).
Actually, it wasn’t that bad; in fact, I thought last year’s Patriots game was much worse, and JJ and Gretz pointed to those 2006 Ravens losses as other tougher-to-swallow examples. Plus, it was the first game of the year; there’s much football to be played.
Anyway, we relive the 60 minutes of no-show football; wonder about Deebo, Aaron Smith, Juan and Troy (and, hell, everybody but Ike Taylor); take some satisfaction in Mike Wallace’s performance; and all agree that the Ravens are free to run up the score and go for two-point conversions at their leisure. Because I would have no problem with the Steelers doing the same. They’re all grown men.
Alright, let’s get to it. Talkin’ starts promptly…
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #22: Steelers-Ravens Recap — John L. Williams
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #7: Ravens-Steelers Recap
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #17: Patriots-Steelers Recap — Mike Wallace
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #31: Ravens-Steelers Recap — Donnie Shell
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #50: Falcons Recap — David Little