Since the Steelers are playing Houston this upcoming Sunday this seems like as good a time as any to post this completely random video of a 1989 Bengals-Oilers game.
Why? Because Bengals defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau, who looks the same as he does today, 22 years later, performed a perfect textbook tackle of Houston wide receiver Haywood Jeffires during the Oilers’ 26-24 win.
It’s that kind of tackle that gets a man into the Hall of Fame. Hopefully the Steelers don’t need to rely on him to tackle Andre Johnson on Sunday…
- In Case You Missed It: Dick LeBeau’s Hall of Fame Speech
- Is This The Year Dick LeBeau Gets Even or Even Better?
- For Reasons We Can’t Explain, Here’s a Walter Abercrombie Highlight Video
- Random Video: That Time Steve Bono Threw a Touchdown Pass to John Stallworth
- Analyzing the Steelers O-Line: Jets, Week 20 — A Bravura Performance for the Tackles