Joe Flacco drove the Ravens 92 yards with just over two minutes to go and scored the go-ahead touchdown — in Pittsburgh, no less — to beat the Steelers Sunday. I know Gretz said this loss was more painful than the Week 1 beatdown, but unlike what happened to the Steelers in September, there are plenty of positives to take from the most recent loss.
For starters, Deebo’s back. Perhaps more important: the offensive line had its best game in several seasons (I mention it on the podcast, but can someone on the coaching staff explain why Starks was released again? No, he ain’t Orlando Pace, but not not Jonathan Scott, either). Big Ben and the wideouts continue to get better, though I wonder if Ward has played his last meaningful game in this Ravens rivalry.
We talk about this and a bunch of other stuff, including the six-and-freaking-two Bengals, the next team on Pittsburgh’s schedule. (For what it’s worth, JJ and I both think the Steelers will make the playoffs though winning the AFC North is probably a pipe dream at this point.)
Talking starts promptly…
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #52: Ravens Recap — Mike Webster
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #7: Ravens-Steelers Recap
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #22: Steelers-Ravens Recap — John L. Williams
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #31: Ravens-Steelers Recap — Donnie Shell
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #54: Seahawks Recap — Hardy Nickerson