Then, as always seems to happen in Cincinnati, the Bengals made things interesting right up till the moment Gay intercepted Andy Dalton late in the fourth quarter. Unlike last week, the Steelers managed to get a few first downs and run out the clock and now, thanks to the MIGHTY SEAHAWKS, Pittsburgh temporarily is atop the division.
We start off the podcast talking about what the hell happened to the Ravens in Seattle, then I ask JJ if Sunday was the unofficial end to Hines Ward’s career as a starter. And that led to this: should the Steelers think about re-signing Cotchery and cast him in Ward’s role for the next two or three years?
We also talk about Antonio Brown’s awesomeness, Weslye Saunders’ big catch, why the front seven can’t stop the run and how Cortez Allen fooled us all.
And a bunch of other stuff, too.
(Also, thanks to reader Jeff for the fancy Steelers Lounge Podcast art. Greatly appreciated, sir.)
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #15: Steelers-Bengals Recap — Thanks (for Nothing), Skippy!
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #24: Bengals-Steelers Recap — Ike Taylor
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #44.1: 1st-Round Recap — Frank Pollard
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #48: Redskins Recap — Matt Cushing (!)
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #50: Falcons Recap — David Little