Okay, with that out of the way, we’re back to talk about what happened in San Francisco, and what it all means going forward. First up: the Sam Bradford-less Rams, an outfit that will likely be facing the Ben Roethlisberger-less Steelers. And I think we’re alright with that.
We also hit on the offensive line’s performance over the last month or so (Monday night notwithstanding, JJ thinks this might be Pittsburgh’s best pass-blocking unit in a long time), whether the Ravens can beat the Bengals in Week 17, if the Steelers can beat Tim Tebow in the first round of the playoffs (get comfortable because this will be a recurring storyline), and finally, what will Pittsburgh’s running game look like Sunday if MeMo and Mendenhall can’t go. John Clay? Extra heapings of Dennis Dixon? Fast Willie Parker?!
Let’s get to the chattin’…
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #22: Steelers-Ravens Recap — John L. Williams
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #64: 49ers Preview – Jeff Hartings
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #44.1: 1st-Round Recap — Frank Pollard
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #50: Falcons Recap — David Little
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #55: Colts Recap — Joey Porter