The Steelers came out the other side of the Colts get-together relatively unscathed and, really, that’s all we can ask for. Except that we have unreasonably high expectations so we asked for a bunch of other stuff too.
Gretz recaps his view from 522, reiterating that he’s not all that concerned with the lack of depth at running back. On the other side of the ball, JJ laments the reality that Chris Carter could very well be the opening-day starter as well as the possibility that Jason Worilds could begin the year on the PUP.
We also hit the normal stuff — the offensive line (Mike Adams regressed against Indy but Colon and DeCastro looked sharp), the wide receivers, and perhaps the most underreported story of the last decade: IKE TAYLOR’S PICK-6.
We wrap things up by discussing Drew Butler and Daniel Hrapmann’s chances of making the final 53, and have that very same conversation about Weslye Saunders.
Talking starts promptly…
- Steelers Lounge Podcast: Andy Benoit Talks Steelers, Willie Colon, Todd Haley
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #39: It’s the Offseason, Part III — Willie Parker
- Steelers Lounge Podcast #27: Panthers-Steelers Recap — Willie Williams
- Here’s an Idea: Let’s Move Willie Colon to Guard!
- More Willie Colon, Flozell Adams and Right Tackle News