support usYou know you want to!
advertiseIf you'd like to advertise on Steelers Lounge just shoot us an email.
- Rob D said Ed Reed wwould have been a decent pick…:) I&...
- Cols714 said Fun question. I was on the Ed Reed bandwagon, but...
- Randy Steele said Be back soon, Rob, for whatever it’s worth,...
- Rob D said Excellent,Randy,I have enjoyed them. We shall keep...
- Randy Steele said NO QUIZ OF THE DAY: Gentlemen, I regret that I mus...
- Rob D said With Marino…how many more rings do we have?...
- Rob D said Dang..but can’t you see him glaring from his...
- EasyLikeSundayMorning said More decent stuff from Scott Brown (and Matt Willi...
- Randy Steele said Easy, you are correct. Joe Greene was never a ranc...
- EasyLikeSundayMorning said He’s from Texas, but I have a hard time seei...
steelers news on the tubes
sl community: latest topics
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
search the site
Tag Archives: Charlie Batch
One of our favorite (and most frequent) commenters, IsraelP, asked on Twitter yesterday if any passes intended for Mike Wallace have been intercepted. The answer is yes, two of them. It’s notable that only one of the nine picks involved … Continue reading
I’m sure there was somebody out there that was still under the belief/delusion that Charlie Batch would be starting two Sunday’s from now against the Cleveland Browns, or that there was still some level of debate as to who would … Continue reading
Bill Parcells used to say that you are what your record says you are. The Steelers are 3-1. That there only loss came against the Ravens in Heinz Field isn’t particularly comforting, but there are a lot of positives to … Continue reading
It’s the biggest game of the season and we talk about it.
The Steelers are 3-0. That’s three wins in three games without Ben Roethlisberger. Troy Polamalu is the most important player on this team and you can’t convince me otherwise. During the summer, we all offered up pretty much the same … Continue reading
It’s Ravens Week and Mike Tomlin (or, as Ron Cook called him on 93.7 just now, Bill Cowher) held his weekly press conference. Here are the (paraphrased) highlights:
Against all odds, the Steelers are 3-0. Here’s a podcast where we talk about it. And, yes, we think there’s a legitimate quarterback controversy now*. * No we don’t, but you know some people do. This is the world we live … Continue reading
If Charlie Batch was as durable as, say, Kurt Warner or Peyton Manning, you’d have to think he could have been a pretty good NFL quarterback, and his story might have been different. Instead, after a stint with the Lions … Continue reading
Max Starks and Casey Hampton are back, but the Steelers will be without their second- and third-string quarterback. That’s right, it’s Charlie Batch’s first start since 2007. On the upside, he’d be the first backup on most other teams.